Contact form Office for Student Affairs

Please submit your request to the Office for Student Affairs via our contact form!

The contact form of the Office for Student Affairs of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering is intended to enable a quick and direct forwarding of your inquiry.

Do you have questions about the organization of your studies, e.g. about TUCaN, your individual examination schedule, examinations or performance records or want to apply for an extension of your submission deadline for the internship certificate?

We are also happy to answer inquiries from staff, external students or students from other programs or universities.

Write us!

Please note: for sickness notifications please use our form

The contact form is currently not working reliably. You will receive an automatic reply when your message is received by the Student Office. If this does not arrive, please send the message again by e-mail to “”.